Today we are sharing all new amazing Parents anniversary Status.A Marriage Anniversary is the Anniversary of the Date a Wedding Took Place .Wedding Anniversary is one of those rituals of Marriage which is really important to celebrate.If the day of Marriage is worth celebrating then it is quite obvious that it is worth to re-celebrate the day as well.Wedding anniversary is a special day for not only the couple but also to their friends, family, and alike, as it is a day of adding memories and happiness with each passing year.
Parents anniversary is a great chance to show your love and respect to your Mom and Dad. You should not miss the opportunity to wish them by beautiful greetings and increase their happiness through this joys moment. That’s the great time to appreciate their married lives, love, support, sacrifices and specially the togetherness in good and bad times. Let’s refine your emotions into action and how them with heartfelt wishes, messages and wedding anniversary status for parents. You may check out our this compilation which are varied from sincere to funny wedding anniversary status for parents. In current trendy world you may share anniversary status for parents in social media like Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and Twitter.
Best Anniversary Quotes For Parents
I know you fight, but never in front of me. I know you argue, but not in a way that your kids can see. I know you have your differences, but you keep them private. I know you have problems, but you don’t let them affect your fate. To my parents whose commitment and love is so true, I wish a happy anniversary to both of you.
You are the parents that all kids hope to have, you are the couple that all lovers hope to be and you both are the pillars of support that every family wishes it had. Happy anniversary to the best parents ever.
Your togetherness in good and bad times has taught us teamwork. Your tolerance for each other’s habits has taught us patience. Your support during each other’s crises has taught us solidarity. Your lives as our parents have taught us how to live. Happy anniversary.
Happy anniversary to the couple who personifies love, exemplifies virtue, epitomizes perfection, characterizes righteousness and symbolizes the best in life.
You have always taught us to attain milestones in life. Congratulations on attaining one yourself. Happy anniversary to our dear parents.
A lovely daughter, a wonderful son, a beautiful house, two enviable careers and an awesome family – life seems to have given you both the perfect anniversary gift. Happy anniversary.
Happy anniversary to parents whose marriage mantra is – troubles will come and go, but be rock solid so that the kids never come to know.
Your anniversary day is our Thanksgiving Day – to thank you for getting married, giving us birth and being the amazing parents that you are. Happy anniversary.
I always thought nothing could be as flawless and perfect as my life. Turns out, your marriage is. Happy anniversary.
I admire you both not just because you are my parents but because you both are a living example of how two people can align their life goals, be committed to their love and nurture a family’s growth year after year. Happy anniversary.
How do I define my parents’ married lives? Sweet, cute, perfect and the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Happy anniversary.
I will never understand why couples fight, I will never know why couples separate. Because my mom and dad aren’t just lovers, they are each others’ best mates. Happy anniversary.
This is not the time to look back on the good days of your life. This is the time to look ahead to the best days of your life that are yet to come. Happy birthday.
The biggest gift for you after your marriage was my birth. The biggest gift for me after my birth was parents like you. Happy anniversary.
We, your children, are the reason why you have a happy family. But you, our parents, are the reason why we have a happy life. Happy anniversary to you both.
With every passing year, your marriage isn’t becoming dull, old and thankless. It’s becoming beautifully vintage and exquisitely priceless. Happy anniversary.
Some kids in my class want wealth, some want success and others want fame. But I want to have a life like yours when I grow up. Happy anniversary.
It is a pity that you won’t be able to have a special anniversary. That’s because each day in your life is special anyway. Happy anniversary mom and dad.
Your first wedding anniversary must have been really romantic. Your second anniversary must have been really beautiful. But this anniversary will be special because we are celebrating it together. Happy anniversary mom and dad.
Thanks for putting so much pressure on me by raising the bar for a good marriage so high. Happy anniversary mom and dad.
Your reason for celebrating your anniversary may be love. But my reason for celebrating your anniversary is that you both are like a blessing from the Gods above. Happy anniversary mom and dad.
Happy anniversary to the couple who does everything in their power to make our happiness double.
Anniversary Quotes For Parents
Gatherings, meals and social affairs – we have numerous narrow minded motivations to assemble and wish you both an extraordinary life ahead. Happy Anniversary.
You have made me who I am today. Loved and cared in every way. Here is a wish just for you. Happy Anniversary may each day be new.
This special anniversary wish that comes with love to you brings warm and heartfelt thanks for all the thoughtful things you do. I love you Mom and Dad.
It is your anniversary day. On this day I just want to say thanks for being what you are. Thanks for making it beautifully this far. Happy Anniversary.
You are the couple that all lovers wish to be and you are also the parents that all children wish to have!
Most married couples hear each other’s words, you hear each out other’s heartbeats. A large portion of them respect each other’s looks, you supplement each other’s souls. The greater part of them focus on every others’ lives, you have focused on every others’ fantasies. Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple.
Your love and togetherness is truly an inspiration to us.
The way that you don’t act like a run of the mill spouse wife makes your marriage great. Happy Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary to you both, have a bright and happy day. Your marriage sets an example, it shines in every way. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad.
Parents Anniversary Status for Facebook and Whatsapp
- When I see you, I often think that you are the couple people truly wish to be, because you both are amazing, and I wish you all the best, happy anniversary!
- Through the years, through thick and thin, for better and for worst, even for richer and for poorer, my lovely dad and mom, you guys are a real proof that marriages do last. I am so proud of you! Happy anniversary!
- I first witnessed love when I was kid. It’s from the two people I call mom and dad. Happy anniversary!
- Couples should follow your footsteps. It is not an easy task to stay together during the ups and downs, while keeping the family nurtured with love. Best anniversary, mom and dad. I am proud of you two!
- A kiss goodbye or long talking late in the evening – all these little things make your connection so special and tight even after all these years. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary, my beloved parents!
- Earthquakes, tornadoes, tsunamis or volcanoes – nothing has the power to shatter, the love between my mom and dad. Not now, not ever. Happy anniversary.
- From the first time we met I knew we were meant to be together God put us together and that way it will stay Happy Anniversary honey
- In a happy marriage it is the wife who provides the climate, the husband the landscape.
- A portion of the best recollections of a couple are not only the enchantment of their initial few kisses however the enchantment they make each time they kiss for whatever remains of their lives. Happy Anniversary.
- Congrats on another year of marriage, Mom and Dad! I can’t even keep a steady study-partner this long, so I don’t know how you two manage living together.
Funny Anniversary Status For Parents
- You guys are smart. You figured out that you need each other as much as your kids need you guys together. For that, happy anniversary.
- Thanks for putting so much pressure on me by raising the bar for a good marriage so high. Happy anniversary mom and dad!
- Mom and dad, I think it is time you guys give serious thought about teaching a class in ‘The Foundations of Marriage’. The present generation needs to learn a lot from both of you! Happy anniversary.
- Sticking to each other for many years; Loving endlessly and cherish each other. You guys rock. We love you. Happy Anniversary.
- The two of you really took your wedding vows seriously! Look how many years you’ve been tolerating each other and still make it work. How’s that? Awesome anniversary to my parents.
- Weird couples seem to make the best couples, and you guys are not an exception. Happy anniversary mom and dad!
- You two are the proof that weird couples are the most interesting pair in the world. Happy anniversary weirdoes.
- The most romantic love story isn’t Romeo and Juliet who died together but my Mom and Dad who grew old together. Have a wonderful anniversary!
Make them surprised with amazing gifts or penned down your wishes to send with a beautiful card by praying their long and happy relationship. Their love has grown over the years in a good relationship that’s a blessing and now it’s time to celebrate their wedding anniversary. Be little creative, add some humor to your wishes by mentioning some funny family memories which will put a smile on their face on this special day of union. Just show your love and appreciation for all the things they did for you that could be the perfect anniversary gift for them.