Merry Christmas Best Animated GIFs: Searching Christmas wishes greetings? Here is a collection of Short Christmas wishes and messages for you to sent for your family and friends. Short Christmas Greetings are the best ways to wish Merry Christmas to your dears and nears on this Christmas Time. If you are looking for best short Christmas wishes to wish your friends and relatives, then you are came to the right place. Here is a best collection of short Christmas greetings
Merry Christmas Best Animated GIFs: Christmas animated Images
Short Christmas Wishes and Short Christmas Messages
Thinking! about Christmas wishes sayings to write in your holiday cards? Then these short christmas messages samples may be able to help you come up with the best message. You can choose among our top Christmas wishes written below.
Short Christmas Wishes
- Wishing you a magical and blissful holiday!
Have a merry Christmas and prosperous New Year!
- May this season of giving be the start of your better life.
Have a great and blessed holiday!
- May this Christmas season
Brings you nothing but fond memories,
Happiness and laughter
Wish you all the best this holiday season
and throughout the year,
- Let us forget the past and start anew,
wishing to see you this Christmas!
I wish this holiday season you would receive
Love, peace and joy for the whole year,
- May you receive the greatest gift of all this Christmas,
someone to share your life with,
- If I could tell Santa what to give you,
It would be happiness and peace
Not just this Christmas,
but for the entire year.
- May this Christmas be
more than just a season,
but a way of life.
- May this holiday season
be full of surprises and cheers,
simply because you deserved the best.
Short Christmas Messages
- May the blessings and happiness
Of Christmas season be yours
May the next year be better and happier
- Best wishes for you and your family this Christmas
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- May you be happy and blessed
Not just on Christmas day, but throughout the year!
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Open the gift of happiness and love this Christmas
And share them with the others.
Have a blissful and happy Christmas!
- May your life be filled with the blessings of Christmas
And may it always be yours.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- I maybe miles away, but you will always be in my heart
I may not be able to celebrate Christmas with you,
But I’ll always celebrate it with a heart with you.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, dear.
- May this year’s Christmas be the best Christmas ever.
Warmest wishes to you and your family.
Have a great and wonderful Christmas and New Year!
- “Listen to the whispers of the wind this Christmas. They carry a message of love, peace, hope and happiness for you. Wishing you a merry Christmas. ”
Merry Christmas Quotes and Sayings
- Whatever else be lost among the years, Let us keep Christmas still a shining thing: Whatever doubts assail us, or what fears, Let us hold close one day, remembering its poignant meaning for the hearts of men. Let us get back our childlike faith again. ~ Grace Noll Crowell
- Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl. But it warmed more than your body. It warmed your heart… filled it, too, with a melody that would last forever. ~ Bess Streeter Aldrich
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. ~ Norman Vincent Peale
- Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind. ~ Helen Steiner Rice
- Peace on earth will come to stay, When we live Christmas every day. ~ Helen Steiner Rice
- Christmas… that magic blanket that wraps itself about us, that something so intangible that it is like a fragrance. It may weave a spell of nostalgia. Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance — a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved. ~ Augusta Rundel
Short Christmas Messages For Cards
- Bright lights, sparkling sights
Falling snow and chilling nights
Christmas is here, alright!
Have fun and enjoy all the holiday’s delights!
- Christmas time is here
The time for fun and cheer
Family and friends come together
Celebrate the date and get merrier
- This Christmas, I wish you all the best gifts in life –
The gift of happiness
The gift of love
The gift of peace
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Christmas is more fun
When you celebrate it with friends and loved ones
Have a blessed and joyous Christmas!
- Wishing we could all be together to share the Christmas cheer this year. Merry Christmas!
- “This Yuletide season, be thankful for your blessings and show your loved ones that you value them. Make this occasion merrier! Merry Christmas!”
- “Share the joy of Christmas to those around you to make your Christmas merrier and brighter. Happy Holidays!”
Christmas Wishes for Kids
Children bring the joy of Christmas to any home. With their sweet laugher and their sweet voices singing the Christmas carols, they illuminate a care free attitude that the older generations envy. The children make the adults remember their childhood memories and smile during the Christmas holidays. This is why it is very important that this Christmas you acknowledge the presence of the children in your family. You can do this by sending them, cards with the cutest Christmas quotes. If you do not know what to write in a Christmas card, find some ideas below. You can also send these quotes to adults to remind them of their inner child.
- There is no sad thing than waking up on Christmas and not being a child – Erma Bombeck
- Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and we are better throughout the year because we became children again during Christmas time – Laura Wilder
- Merry Christmas and may Santa read your letter and bring you all the gifts you deserve.
- I sent Santa a special message telling him that you have been good. And he promised to give me a better job so that I can buy you more toys! Merry Christmas.
- Christmas is the birthday of Jesus. So we will cut the cake and sing with joy because it is he who gave you to mummy and daddy.
- You do not have to worry that you will make a mess this Christmas Eve. There is no mess on Christmas, only memories.
- Like the love baby Jesus had for mankind, my love for you will always be eternal. Merry Christmas my little one.
- Let our children see the child within us during Christmas. So that they know that Christmas is always exciting no matter the age.
- “May this season of love be the beginning of a blessed and peaceful year ahead. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. ”
- “Prosperity and happiness are my prayers for you this Christmas season. May you end the year with a smile and start with hope for another year. Merry Christmas and Happy New year. ”
- “If life has been bringing you down, may the miracle of Christmas bring you up and fill you with joy, peace, and love. Merry Christmas!”
- “Countless of gifts will definitely come your way, but I hope you find the value of immaterial things. Merry Christmas, dear!”
- “I wish you nothing but the best of the joyous Christmas season. Embrace every blessing that will come your way. Merry Christmas!”