On the occasion of Raksha Bandhan 2018, we contribute into a selection of heart-warming quotations about sisters and brothers. Raksha Bandhan is a auspicious Hindu festival celebrated from the Indian subcontinent. It’s commemorated in honor of pure connection, a sister and brother discuss.
Raksha Bandhan 2018 which drops on 26 August 2018, Sunday is your day of observing sibling love. Raksha Bandhan which translates into’Bond of’ Protection’ is indicated by sisters tying a rakhi (a silken thread) in his brother’s wrist. Brothers, older or younger require a vow to protect their sisters from some other misfortunes. Meanwhile, sisters beg for its well-being, long life filled with wealth, health and prosperity of the brothers. Raksha Bandhan is a vibrant festival with all right from stunning dresses to vivid rakhis, and that which is vibrant and beautiful. We bring into a collection of candy Raksha Bandhan quotations in English, amazing Rakhi 2018 pictures to place as WhatsApp screen picture and communicate that the sweet message of Happy Raksha Bandhan 2018.
Brother-Sister Quotes on Raksha Bandhan
The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend. – Cali Rae Turner.
A brother shares childhood memories and grown up dreams. – Anonymous.
Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. – Marc Brown.
To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident — it is to have a soulmate for life. – Victoria Secunda.
Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. – Vietnamese Proverb.
Being sister and brother means being there for each other.- Shellygb.
My brother is one of my true heroes. Steady and sober where I am impulsive and emotional. – Mark McKinnon.
My sister and I are so close that we finish each other’s sentences and often wonder who’s memories belong to whom. – Shannon Celebi.
A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. – Isadora James.
“My sisters have taught me how to live.”
“A brother is a friend given by Nature.”
Rakhi 2018: Wishes, WhatsApp Messages, Quotes To Share With Your Siblings
1. Memories may fade away with time but the love we share as a brother and sister will never fade away, rather it will multiply over the years. Happy Rakhi!
2. All other festivals may be very colourful but no festival is as powerful as Raksha Bandhan. It makes our bond stronger and stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
3. Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make the distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. Love you, brother!
4. Rakhi is a thread that binds two souls in a bond of joy forever. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
5. Good luck, good health and goodwill, protection from evil, long life & prosperity, and my bestest wishes for your happiness, success and safety. Happy Raksha Bandhan,sister!
6. This Rakhi message goes out the most wonderful sister of the world who I call ‘didi’. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
7. Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there. Happy Raksha Bandhan, sis!
8. All for one and one for all, my brother and my friend. What fun we have, the time we share. Brothers till the end. Happy Rakhi!
9. This is a bond of love, a bond of togetherness, its a thread that binds, our life and our hearts. Happy Raksha Bandhan, dear sister!
10. I’m so grateful to have a built-in best friend for life in you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
11. This auspicious thread I tie around your wrist today is just not a silken thread, it symbolises the strong and everlasting bond of love and friendship we share. Happy Rakhi, dear brother!
12. On the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to promise my dear sister that no matter what, I will always stand by your side! Sending you all my love on this special day! Happy Rakhi!
13. Even though we will not be together this Raksha Bandhan to share this special day, think of this rakhi as a thread will keep us connected.
14. On this special day, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being the best brother in the world! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
15.And it’s not just your siblings who shield you. Sometimes, good friends play the role of protector too.
16. Friends are the siblings God never gave us. So, thank you for being the sibling I never had. Happy Raksha Bandhan!